World Sleep OnDemand is a comprehensive digital library with approximately 320 hours of presentations from World Sleep 2019.
World Sleep OnDemand Features:
- Presenters’ slides, including full-motion video and audio recorded live
- Opportunity to earn up to a maximum of 82.25 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM for selected World Sleep 2019 sessions
- Online access (PC and MAC Compatible)
- Mobile version for selected iPhone,® iPad® and Android® devices
- MP3 downloads
Professionals in the sleep medicine and research field (physicians, scientists, psychologists, nurses, physician assistants, technologists, pediatricians, dentists & oral surgeons, other Medical & Research personnel working in sleep).
Learning objectives for each session are available by clicking the CME Info link for each CME-accredited session. CME Info for each session will be automatically displayed before viewing a CME-Eligible session.
Date of Release: September 21, 2019
Date of Termination: September 20, 2021
*Please note that credit will only be available through the term of approval noted above.
In accordance with the ACCME’s Standards for Commercial Support of Continuing Medical Education, all faculty and planning partners must disclose any financial relationship(s) or other relationship(s) held within the past 12 months.
The Following Sessions Are Eligible for CME Credit:
While offering the CME credits noted above, this program is not intended to provide extensive training or certification in the field.
This information is provided for general medical education purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the independent medical judgment of a clinician relative to diagnostic and treatment options for a specific patient’s medical condition.
Method of Participation and CME Certificate
This product includes selected CME-Eligible sessions. Only selected World Sleep sessions of World Sleep OnDemand have been designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. To view which sessions are CME-Eligible, select Browse by CME Eligible. You must be online and logged into World Sleep OnDemand to claim CME credit.
To receive CME credit for this product, you must:
- Log into the product.
- View the CME info and session-specific Learning Objectives which will display before you are
able to view the presentation.
- Watch the CME-Eligible sessions of your choosing. You must watch all presentations in a session
before completing the post-test for that session.
- Complete the session post-test by clicking the CME Test button next to the session name above
the presentation viewing window. You must score 100% on the post-test to receive credit, but you
will have the opportunity to re-take questions that you missed.
- Generate and print your CME certificate.
Note: You should not claim credit for a World Sleep OnDemand session if you claimed credit for the same session at the Live Meeting. You must watch the entire session and complete the corresponding post-test to receive credit for the session. However, you do not have to view all presentations in the session and complete the test at the same time. You can take a test at any time after watching a session.
The CME certificate generated will be cumulative and will list all sessions/tests completed.
Medium or Combination of Media Used
World Sleep OnDemand is available in the following formats:
- Online access with downloadable MP3 files
- Mobile version for most tablets and smartphones
- External Hard Drive if purchased
© Learner’s Digest International 2019